slip是什么意思

在地铁站

A:Let’s go to Wangfujing by bus.我们坐公共汽车去王府井吧。

B:Better take the subway. It’s faster, and more convenient.最好乘地铁,地铁更快,更方便。

A:O.K, it will be a new experience for me.可以,这对我来说也是一次新的经历。

B:We have a rather comprehensive subway system here. You can get almost anywhere rather quickly on a subway, especially at this time of day when the traffic is heavy…我们这儿有相当广泛的地铁系统,你可以坐地铁迅速到达任何地方,特别是在白天的这个交通高峰期……

A:Where do we pay the fare?我们在哪里付车费?

B:Just give the man standing there 3 yuan and he’ll give you a token. Then, you slip it into the slot at the turnstile and push the turnstile to get in.给售票员3 元,他会给你一张辅币。你在入口处那儿把辅币塞进投币孔,就能推转门去了。

A:Let me pay for it. Where can I get a subway map?让我来付费,我在哪儿能买到地铁图?

B:Ask the worker who sells tokens to give you one. It’s free of charge. Actually maps showing subway routes are posted at most stations.向售货员要一张,那是免费的,实际上大多数地铁站都贴有线路图。

A:Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains?换乘地铁时,我还要付费吗?

B:No, you don’t have to. Here comes the train.不用,车来了。

A:Be careful! Subway doors open and close automatically.小心,车门是自动开关的。

在餐厅

A:Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

B:Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

A:They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.我听说这两种都很辣。

B:That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

A:They might be too hot for me.对我来说可能太辣了点。

B:Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

A:What about any special Beijing dishes?有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

B:There’s the Beijing roast duck.有北京烤鸭啊。

A:Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

B:You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

A:Is it near here?离这儿近吗?

B:Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.不太近也不算远。乘出租车15 分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

A:Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

B:Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

A:That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

B:You’re welcome.不客气。

注册cc域名怎么样
陌陌直播红包怎么抢
Copyright © 2022 全球游戏最新活动中心 All Rights Reserved.